Ananta Centre is organizing a series of workshops on’ Artificial Intelligence and Block-chain for Efficient Public Service Delivery’. The goal of the seminar series is exploring how AI and Block-chain Technologies might be utilized to boost public service delivery. The first 2 workshops in that series had been organised in Bengaluru and Mumbai and the following is scheduled at Taj Vivanta in Hyderabad on 19th November.
The speakers of the workshop would include representatives from NGO sector, startup, academia, domain experts, industry, and the government. The workshop will also offer case study delivering presentations on the use of AI and Block-chain in several sectors like healthcare, financial services, agriculture, education, etc.
Speakers consist of:
• Jayesh Ranjan, Principal Secretary, Department of IT, Communications and Electronics, Government of Telangana.
• G T Venkateshwar Rao, Commissioner, Electronic Service Delivery, Government of Telangana.
• Vishwesh Padmanabhan, Partner & Head Digital Consulting, KPMG in India.
• Sreerama Murthy, CEO, Quadratyx.
• Prashant Surana Jain, co-founder, Snapper Future Tech.
• Vraj Gokhlay, Director, KPMG in India.
• Abhilash Haridass, co-founder, WEGoT Utility Solutions.
• Dr Satya Gautam Vadlamudi, VP – Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, CreditVidya.
• Shabarinath Nair, Senior Data Scientist, CropIn Technology.
• Mayank Sengar, India Sales Head, ConsenSys.
• Sid Chakravarthy, Founder, StaTwig.
The seminar is going to focus on introduction to new technologies of AI and Block-chain, conversation on the way these systems are able to assist in governance of public services and completely transform the world, AI and Block-chain as disruptors, sector wise effect of new systems, as well start-ups and technology firms as enablers of digital development.
The seminar is going to provide a platform to go over, debate and show up at ways in what efficiencies might be considerably improved in the public sector throughout certain departments, guarantee adoption of best methods and create pro-activeness with regard to appearing technologies involving participants, based on the organizers.